Ambit+Greenzone is looking for a Appian Developer to develop new highly visible solutions using Appian software and Agile development methodologies. This role would be supporting our Financial Client in Washington, DC ( right outside of Union Station). The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing Appian custom software/system development consulting services.
- Support user story development
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile project teams to define business processes and translate those requirements to solutions
- Design and implement project solutions using Appian
- Configures solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces, and management reports
- Create solutions that integrate with other Custom or COTS solutions.
- Augment Appian solutions with enhanced code (SQL, Java)
- Executes unit, system, and integration testing
- Supports the customer through user testing and business readiness activities
- Support Agile work product demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Appian Level 2 Credential or higher required
- 3+ years of experience implementing Appian based solutions using Appian 17.x or above
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, SQL, Java and/or Ajax
- 2+ year of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Excellent oral and written communications
Location: Washington, DC (Due to COVID-19, on-site client work has been suspended until further notice)
**Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Ambit + Greenzone’ vaccination verification procedures, is a condition of employment with Ambit + Greenzone unless the individual is legally entitled to reasonable accommodation. Prospective and/or new U.S. employees will be required to submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. “Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed since the individual received: 1) their second shot in a two-dose vaccine series (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) or 2) their shot in a single-dose vaccine series (such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Information regarding the process for requesting reasonable accommodation will be included in the offer letter issued to any prospective employee.
The Ambit Way
We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer. Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low — we function as ONE.